Friday 10 October 2014

Log Horizon volume 7

Some people kept bugging me about volume 7 and since you are in such goddamn hurry and I just learnt the other day it was fully translated by Baka-Tsuki, here is the book with nothing but the story. Since you are in such a hurry in getting it, illustrations and such must be completely unnecessary.

For you who actually are nice and understand it takes time to to this, I'm working on Log Horizon 7 into an epub, don't worry.

If anyone even hushes a word of Log Horizon 7 after this, I'll just have you read the official translation WHEN IT COME OUT.

Have fun!

Title: Gold of the Kunie
Volume: 7
Author: Mamare Touno
From: Baka-Tsuki
For: -
Format by: Kanako 
Made: October 9, 2014 

Download

10 comments:

  1. I'll wait for the nice one with the illustration. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kanako, i wish to contribute to your blog, by giving you the Sword Art Online Novels 1-15 in any format you want. Please contact me at,
      shinsetsunaoji@gmail.com

      Delete
  2. I really thank you for doing this ^-^. I will wait patiently until you finish the one with illustration...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just recently found this site, so even though I am currently reading Log Horizon right now.....I just want to say thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the LN is gone. and the epub here doesn't have the illustrations. is there someone who got the complete version?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot! BakaTsuki deleted this volume before I could download it :( you're my only hope for reading this amazing light novel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Any update on the one with illustrations?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thx!
    Not hurry for my part ;)

    ReplyDelete